March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,916 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
[S][C/Eddie] Buck 'em, Beau!
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 23:03:28 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
"I'm so excited - we're just about there!" Shalin cried as she led  to her grand yet humble abode in Petalburg Woods. Seated on the back of Caprice, her golden Kantonian Ninetales, the fox maintained pace with however her friend was traveling, whether it be by foot or on a Pokémon. They had promised each other fun of their own accord, and Shalin was about to deliver on hers. She hoped Beau and Eddie would equally impress her.

After an eastward turn, Shalin would arrive at a tall, enormous, hollowed tree with a wooden door carved into it. The only thing modern-looking about the place was a metallic lock and deadbolt, which the tree house's resident was quick to unlock.

Inside what seemed to be the largest tree in Petalburg Woods, hollowed out and almost rock hard, was a small table and chair set, a hammock for sleeping, and a couple of small amenities. It was a very simplistic life, never far from nature but still with enough comfort if she needed to take shelter from the elements. On the wall hung several trophies of her exploration accomplishments, including replicas of the colorful Medallions of Eight whose real counterparts were in the entry hallway to the Halls of Origin, and somehing Eddie might recognize: her fourth-place plaque from the Vital City Tournament.

In the back was a ladder that led to a second entrance to the home. "Out the back door is my Romping Grounds. You'll love it there; it's where all my Pokémon wander when I'm not adventuring with them!"

{PC: 1}

NOTE: All the Pokémon in Shalin's PC, other than her Vaporeon, are present.
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
when everything is in disarray, i think we'll be okay!
awards
740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 12:33:11 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal eddieh"]
[attr="class","top"]

When he stopped to think about it, it'd actually been many years since Eddie had found himself in a proper forest. [break][break]

Much of the area around Cascarrafa was made up of grasslands to the north, east, and south, with the vast expanse of the Asado Desert to the west. Sure, individual trees dotted the landscape, alongside cliffs and small mountains and old ruins, but it was rare to see a proper copse of trees form within the rocky landscape. So stepping into the cool shade of Petalburg Woods, even with some the trees bare from an uncharacteristically icy winter, was a little like stepping onto a whole other planet. [break][break]

It wasn't jarring or particularly alien in the way Eddie had originally expected, though. There was a unique tranquility to the place that stirred something in him that he couldn't exactly name as he followed Shalin through the woods. He grinned wide at her excitement, and found himself somehow unsurprising that she lived inside a giant tree, like some sort of fairy-tale creature. Eddie followed her inside, eyes scanning the modest, earthy abode; maybe he should try this whole 'getting out into nature' thing more often, [break][break]

“Hell yeah, I'd love to check it out! Mind if I let Beau out to stretch his legs once we get there? I'd let him out now, but you know how the whole 'bull in a china shop' deal goes.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".eddieh"] --accent:#d4a53c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto 20px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center; margin-top:-20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; width:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; left: 103px; bottom:10px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#212121; } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass] position:absolute; right:95px; bottom:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent; padding:0px 0px 12px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.minimal]position:relative;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,916 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 20:26:47 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
"Not at all!" Shalin chirped, the roar of a Pyroar scaring a flock of nearby Taillow and causing them to scatter. "Scar's in a good mood, it seems!" she added, recognizing that Pyroar as her own. And that was just one of the many dozens of Pokémon roaming the grassy plateau above. It was a little cooler than she was used to, but the weather wasn't cold by any stretch. The weather might even be welcome when she worked up a sweat. Eddie might, too.

Setting her pack down in a corner, Shalin gestured toward the ladder bolted to the rear of the abode. She unlocked the door at the top and swung it open. Were Eddie to follow Shalin up to the back exit, he would witness a vast, grassy plateau with a small lake in its center. There were large Pokémon frolicking about. What was most striking was that almost every single one of them was wearing a saddle. There were some truly unusual ones, too. In particular, the sight of a Kommo-o wearing riding gear, on the prowl like a quadrupedal dinosaur, could have been jarring. Who would willingly ride one of those? The vibration from their scales had to sting. Not to say that the Persian, Raticate, and seven Shiny Eeveelutions weren't unusual; that one was just the cream of the crop.

"This is it," Shalin said, smiling in anticipation of how Eddie would react to seeing her menagerie.

{PC: 2}

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 12:01:14 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

The roar of the Pyroar in the distance had Eddie clambering up the ladder the first chance he got, excitement surging through him as he made his way up. When he pulled himself up the top rung and clambered out of the open door, what he saw stoked that excitement to a fever pitch. [break][break]

Leave it to the local Ranger Captain to have a full-on Pokemon sanctuary in their backyard. Eddie waved to the familiar Yanmega as he soared overhead, and to the lime-green Queen Zing as she followed not far behind. The other Pokemon in the sanctuary were less familiar, but equally intriguing; in the distance, a Walrein and a Dewgong splashed in the waters of the lake, a shiny Glaceon and Sylveon chased each other near the water's edge, and somewhere in the distance, Eddie could have sworn he caught glimpse of a creature with oddly humanoid arms. He turned back to Shalin, hardly able to contain his excitement, [break][break]

“This is one hell of a set-up you got here! Man, I wish I had this much real estate for my crew to run around on.” [break][break]

Speaking of, Eddie realized he had almost forgotten to bring out his old friend. Digging out the familiar old capsule, he gave a gentle toss to release his Paldean Tauros in a flash of red light.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto 20px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; width:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; left: 103px; bottom:10px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#212121; } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass] position:absolute; right:95px; bottom:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent; padding:0px 0px 12px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,916 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 23:14:41 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Technically the land wasn't hers, but it was remote enough from town that no one cared. Who would be crazy enough to live so far away from civilization? There would be only minimal power supplied by electric Pokémon, the lake instead of a proper bathtub to cleanse oneself, and many other things that city-dwellers would take for granted. "It's part of living off-grid, hehehe!" Shalin giggled.

The sight of the Paldean Tauros attracted some of Shalin's other Pokémon, particularly the ones that were stronger and occasionally gave the Ranger trouble to control. Treble, a Kommo-o, looked unassuming until the scales on his back started to vibrate, creating a low-pitched but pleasant humming sound. In the distance was an Iron Leaves, prancing and dancing about as she glowed a faint purple-pink. Perhaps the most unusual of her ride Pokémon was... a Venusaur one and a half stories tall? How would one even sit on that, and what made it so thrilling?

"Hi there, Beau!" Shalin greeted the Paldean Tauros, giving him a gentle pat if he allowed it. "Aren't you in a good mood!"

{PC: 3}

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2024 12:38:17 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

The Tauros wasn't used to having this many eyes on him, and Eddie lingered nearby to watch for any signs of distress. Beau seemed to take it all in stride, though; he bellowed at the reverberating dragon, not in challenge, but in acknowledgment. Maybe some of the other Pokemon escaped the bull's notice, or he was intentionally ignoring them, but Eddie was surprised to find Beau leaning into Shalin's pat. Huh, he didn't usually warm up to people that quickly, [break][break]

“Sure is,” he chuckled. Eddie looked back over his shoulder, only to catch himself doing a double-take when he saw the uncharacteristically massive Venusaur in the distance, “Shit Shalin, the hell do you feed your Pokemon?” [break][break]

Maybe that was just another benefit of “off-grid living”; if so, Eddie was half-tempted to cancel his lease back in Rustboro and post up somewhere in the wilderness himself.

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,916 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2024 15:50:10 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin smiled at Eddie's question; she got it quite frequently. It made sense; she had a lot of Pokémon that were very large for their size. "It's less what I feed them and more where they came from. Ever since Space-Time Distortions made their way into Hoenn, really large Pokémon have become a lot more common." They were still biological anomalies, yes, but it made finding extremely large specimens easier. Not to say they weren't common, but they were reasonable to hunt for since then.

The Venusaur extended one of her vines next to Shalin. She gave its enormous tip a gentle rub. With how thick it was... did she really ride her Venusaur by sitting on the vine? It may have been outlandish for Eddie to consider. "If you really want to show him, I'll change into my Sygna Suit soon. For now, though, I owe Beau something." Turning back to the Paldean Tauros, Shalin likewise gave him a gentle rub if he allowed it. "Ready to take my challenge on? Don't think I've forgotten!"

Beau was such a sweetheart, seeming unbothered by the swaths of Pokémon surrounding him. There sure were some unusual ones, especially a giant Raticate that scampered by. Though the seat on Squeals' back covered most of it, it still may have beckoned Eddie to take note. Sadly, many of Shalin's Pokémon, as fun as it would be to ride them, didn't look like they could bear the weight of a larger person. Had he fancied himself an adrenaline rush, though, there were still a few that could!

{PC: 4}

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 23:17:09 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Beau, for his part, seemed ready for whatever the Ranger Captain had in store. Muscles tensed a little beneath his onyx hide, but if Shalin were to climb aboard his back, the Tauros would not buck... at least, not yet. [break][break]

Eddie, meanwhile, seemed more preoccupied by the over-sized Venusaur. A VINE WHIP from this Pokemon looked like it was liable to snap a building in half; he didn't know much about whatever the heck the 'space-time distortions' entailed, but it must be a particularly spectacular phenomena if it produced a creature like this. He remained awed by it's presence, unintentionally ignorant of Pokemon like the saddled Raticate that scuttled past, [break][break]

“Hell yeah, Beau's as ready as ever! But if ya need me to call him back, just say the word- I don't want ya to get hurt or anything.” [break][break]

The bull was almost uncharacteristically kind compared to other examples of his species, sure, but that didn't mean that he lacked the ferocity that a typical Tauros possessed.

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,916 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 5:39:12 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin knew how rough of a ride Beau could be from battling him in the tournament. She looked forward to the challenge! She gently gave the dark-colored Tauros another pat before scampering aboard. She could feel the tension in his giant muscles just by grabbing on. Maybe she was getting in over her head.

Were Bwau to look closely at one of Saria's vines, he might notice a tiny shred of clothing piercing its sharp tip, yet there was no bloodstain on it, or any evidence it was used in a strike. Furthermore, there was another shred of clothing embedded near the base of where the vine's bulb was - the business end of the whip.

She didn't... did she?

"Will do! I might have to, given how nasty fighting against him was in the tournament!" With her skill and how well Beau was trained, she trusted them both that she wouldn't be taking any HORN ATTACKS or STOMPS to her body if Beau were strong enough to buck her off. She had a feeling it would be a when, not an if.

Rather than egg the Tauros on, she gently squeezed Beau's sides, letting the aquatic bull set the pace.

{PC: 5}

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 11:17:00 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

The bull tolerated the weight of Shalin for a short while, taking a couple uneasy steps forward, unused to having a rider. Eddie watched carefully, and could see the telltale signs of agitation start to creep in. Tails flicked to the left, then the right. A hoof would stamp, the Tauros would snort, and then the rodeo would begin. [break][break]

Beau had at least been considerate enough to give a low in warning before he started trying to pitch the Ranger Captain off of his back. He reared up and slammed his forelegs down, using the momentum to kick his hind legs into the air. The bull started to bound forward, breaking through the crowd of Pokemon around him as he bucked and bolted. Eddie stayed nearby, but at a safe enough distance that he was unlikely to be caught by spiraling horns or those whip-like tails, [break][break]

“Easy, big guy. We're not tryin' to hurt ya,” he called soothingly. He knew the words were probably falling on deaf ears, though; Beau was testy about this sort of thing.

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,916 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 23:38:03 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Beau didn't seem too responsive to Shalin's commands at first. Perhaps the Tauros wasn't trained to listen to a rider at all? Maybe that was part of the challenge, too. Was looking for someone to break Beau in? Regardless of the motive, this was going to be fun. She had never actually been on a Tauros before, though she was familiar with how strong they were.

Shalin was one to heed Beau's warning, bracing herself for the rodeo to come. And did it ever come. The water-type rocked her back and forth, constantly and skillfully throwing his weight around to try to unseat the girl. "Whoo-hoo!" she cheered at the top of a particularly rough bucking motion.

She knew not to reach for Beau's horns... not until the finale, at least. Driven to their ANGER POINT, Tauros were among the fiercest bucking Pokémon in the world. She might take a spill, but to her, the challenge would be worth it. She had stayed strong in her first eight seconds of glory. Now it was time to rack up the score.

{PC: 6}

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 18:20:17 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

He had hoped that maybe the Ranger Captain would be able to win over Beau, to get the bull warmed up to the idea of being ridden. It would sure make Eddie's life a lot easier to have such ready transportation, but whether it was his pride or something else, the Tauros was absolutely pissed at the thought of having someone on his back. [break][break]

Apparently the bucking wasn't quite cutting it. With an agitated bellow, Beau charged forward with an AQUA JET, skidding across the grass with a jolt of speed. Though he couldn't exactly keep up with the bull, Eddie ran after him, his Poke Ball in hand, [break][break]

“Hey, HEY! Knock it off, Beau! You're gonna hurt someone!” [break][break]

Hopefully that someone wouldn't be Shalin.

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,916 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2024 6:52:48 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
As Beau's anger grew, so did his strength, every impact of his hooves with the ground tearing up grass around them. Shalin loved every bit of it, loving the challenge of struggling against the Tauros trying to buck her off. She whooped loudly as the fighting-type heaved upward right where she was sitting, rocking her with strength she had not felt in a long time. Not since her rodeo with Letheia, the Ninetales she had caught at the bottom of Shoal Cave. Even so, the redness in her hands was starting to show.

Entertained by the show, an Iron Leaves pranced about the Romping Grounds, playfully bucking to imitate Beau. It seemed she wanted a turn, too. She even imitated Beau's AQUA JET the best she could with a QUICK ATTACK, her metallic horns slicing the air just as effectively as a Virizion's would. The AQUA JET caught Shalin a bit off guard, not realizing Beau was a water-type. She lost her balance for a split second before recovering it, her heart racing as Beau galloped faster and faster. She was confident she could handle the bull's top speed, though; it was just supernaturally fast Pokémon, like her newly-won Zeraora, that frightened her with raw speed.

That lake was approaching, and she didn't want to see what Beau could do in the water. She desperately pulled on his hide, trying to get him to turn away from the lake. If he wouldn't respond to that, then she would have little choice but to try to use his horns to steer.

{PC: 7}

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2024 12:44:47 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Well, at least it sounded like Shalin was having a good time. Eddie found himself pausing in his pursuit of the bull and his rider as she whooped with delight; maybe she had a better handle on the situation than he thought. It was also then that he caught a glimpse of... some kind of robot Pokemon? They seemed to be enjoying the show too, judging by the way in which they attempted to imitate the Tauros. Eddie wondered if it was also the product of one of those 'space-time distortions' that Shalin had previously alluded to. [break][break]

There wasn't time to consider this, though, as Beau bounded toward the lake. His agitation mounted the longer the Ranger Captain held on. Water began to swath his black fur as he prepared for a WAVE CRASH, aiming to throw himself full-force into the lake. If that didn't get the lithe woman off of his back, just about nothing else would.

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,916 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 4:46:59 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Beau sounded like an entire stampede of Tauros, with how rapid his AQUA JET-fueled gallop was. The strides were fast and powerful, but they were predictable. That rhythm was what made it possible for Shalin to stay atop the Pokémon as it barreled toward the lake. With quite the leap, he landed in the water with a powerful WAVE CRASH, Shalin's water Pokémon swimming frantically away from the bull to take cover.

The large splash, followed by the force of his whirling tails, whipped Shalin back and forth. Had she not become acclimated to such motions thanks to her Sygna Suit, she would have easily went sailing over Beau's horns and right into his path. As fun as it was, though, she was wearing out from nearly being hurled off in different directions in rapid succession.

Just how did she stop this thing?

{PC: 8}

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing